Toxic Aerosol Potpourri
Many of us fly on planes, some of us even fly frequently for work. Recently my wife and I were coming back from a trip to Washington state. We were on a red eye flight (through the night), and we were trying to get some sleep. Suddenly we were awoken by many other passengers coughing loudly and violently. Just then, the sensation hit us and we both started coughing as well. We saw the flight attendant spraying inside the plane with aerosol potpourri! The smell was also waking up other passengers out of sleep.
The point of this story is to educate patients that many of the products used on a daily basis are very toxic and harmful to our health, especially when used indoors.
If you would like to have less toxins in your home, car, or work space click here to visit our Pure Haven site to learn more about toxin free products.