CHIROPRACTIC ADJUSTMENTS HELP INCREASE YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
Chiropractic adjustments are great for a wide range of Neuro-Muscular-Skeletal disorders, but many don’t know that chiropractic adjustments help to increase and stimulate the immune system. Studies have shown that those who are adjusted are sick less and improve quicker when faced with an illness.
All the media coverage of the COVID-19 epidemic has led to some people overreacting and are unnecessarily worried. Take steps now to make sure your nervous and immune system are functioning at 100%.
A study evaluated the effects of adjustments on HIV+ patients and their blood work. Over a 6 month period that adjusted group had a 48% increase in their CD4 cells compared to the control group. See the link below for the study.
Another study found that a group of patients had their white blood cells and immune cells increased after a chiropractic adjustment with either manual or instrument adjustments.
Other things you can do to boost your immune system naturally are listed below:
- Get a full 8 hours of deep, relaxing sleep at night.
- Go outside for at least 15 minutes a day for fresh air and natural Vitamin D from the sun.
- Drink half of your body weight in ounces of water each day.
- Eat fresh organic foods.
- Limit sugar and processed foods.
- Get at least 30 minutes of vigorous exercises every day.
- Meditate and take deep breaths to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Take a high quality Vitamin D supplement and multi vitamin.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Get adjusted regularly!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!